Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello! :)



Welcome. I’m sure yet, precisely, to what you’re being welcomed, but welcome nonetheless! Relating the steamier side of my existence is something I’ve been considering for some time now, but until I woke this morning with some God-awful migraine and called in sick for the first time in the new job, I’ve not quite had the time. I hope this is a constructive use of my headache-induced freedom :)

So, what can you expect to read here, or what can I expect to write? I guess my initial plan is to document the myriad of ways that I scratch that particular itch, now that the Guy is no longer a part of my life (more about him, I daresay, when I’m feeling bitchy, in a subsequent post) but the way my mind tends to wander – even halfway through a sentence – I suspect that ‘ere long all manner of other stuff will appear under this banner too. But sex is the starting point at least.

If you’ve got to the end of the second paragraph: congratulations. I hope my writing style isn’t too off-putting – and that I’ll improve with time. Writing about yourself I think is always difficult, which is one of the reasons why I’m doing this at all.

So (again) – what can I say about me initially? As I write I’m a 23 year old, 5’5 female primate, (sexy sounding :P ), a reformed Valley Girl, a graduate in English and French, peripherally working in the media business here in the proverbial Apple. I’ve not been here long, making one long trek from home by LA, via a quartet of years in Michigan where I met – and lost – the Guy. I don’t think you completely get over someone quite like that, at least in a mere 4 months, so I suppose I hope that from writing about the rather more varied sexual lifestyle into which I’m now only just working my way, there is some sort of catharsis too.
Plus, I think secretly I get a little prurient thrill from knowing that somebody knows as much of the ins and outs (no pun intended) of my sex life, as I do. I’ve kept diaries on the subject before; this is my first adventure online, and I’m not necessarily anticipating anyone apart from me ever reading it. Due to its nature, I’m undecided yet if I want it working its way into the hands of my family – or worse, colleagues, especially if they’re a subject in it – so I’m not sure how and if it will ever be discovered… For the moment, therefore, this little experiment is just for me, and for you who have somehow stumbled upon it.

So, here I am at some 450 words and I’m not sure what else to write just for now… This rather foreboding welcome note I shall post, seek out temporary solace and relief in the baked goodness of Magnolia’s banana cake, and maybe return later to begin with a few exploratory details of last Friday, which seems, to me, as good a place to start as any.

No comments:

Post a Comment