Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Co-Worker (Suit II) - July 25th

A little pre-work update over breakfast: I am no good with titles, but I feel I ought to have one, so there it is. Happily I awoke feeling much better on Wednesday and struggled through the subway as per normal, and midmorning a text meandered through the æther, or at least from the floor below, from Friday’s guy, asking how I was, having discovered yesterday’s absence by some means or another. That was sweet enough in itself, and I would have suggested we met for lunch and left it, but his immediate reply contained in a few characters such an eagerness and longing, not desperate but excited and anticipatory, that were I not sitting at a desk I would certainly have felt weak at the knees.

Ok, it wasn’t actually that profound or amazing, but he intimated that he might like to do something in the evening were I feeling better, and having discovered the salutary lesson of writing this is that it might awaken desires that can’t be fulfilled with frosting alone, I agreed. The apartment would be empty again until quite late, so an early evening fuck with the guy with whom I’d had such fun last week – perhaps followed by some dinner – sounded ideal. By the end of the afternoon my mind was already focussed on the forthcoming activities, thoughts of flailing arms, tongues, little sweet groans and sighs and grabs and clutches, rather than anything nearer at hand, and I rather skipped through the lobby when I saw him there at the end of the day. We didn’t hold hands or anything, but we walked briskly, breathlessly round the corner to the stop in the rush-hour crowd, and into the heaving mass of humanity trundling beneath the city streets.

I felt his hand brush against my ass as we walked from the exit to my door. As I opened it, I allowed him to push past me, taking me by the hand not quite in an affectionate, but more in an eager, commanding way, and he led the way up the flights of stairs, my heart beating from more than the exertions of climbing them. The apartment was empty, thank goodness, and from the door to my room we left a bedraggled trail of detritus, bags, shoes, a coat, shirt, pants, top, skirt, until we were in my room again, the door left ajar, in our underwear only. This time he lay back, as I clambered aboard, sitting astride him feeling his growing hardness pressing against the vague moistness of my panties. I was grinding on him, I realized, which made me giggle, as I leaned forward to kiss him, softly at first, and then with growing passion while his hands fought behind my back for control of my bra strap, my own clutching at his face and neck.

We rolled down the bed laughing as his hands eagerly attacked my breasts from both sides, fondling not tightly but firmly, and by little movements of his head, his tongue, we wormed his way down my body until he knelt on the floor, my legs resting on his shoulders, and he gave me a single long delicious lick through my panties, by now wet through. I quivered at the first touch, and he reached under my thighs, hanging almost off the bed, to pull them but I held him back – “with your teeth”. He tried, wary lest he bite me too hard, but the struggle to remove them made it all the more exciting, until at length he pulled them down, the wet crotch in his mouth, his eyes alive with desire for me, and panties down he leaned back into me, his lips against my other lips, and tracing from just in front of my ass all the way to my clitoris with the tip of his tongue.

He maybe took a while to find his rhythm, and I wasn’t sure as he started that – as amazing as it feels to have your pussy so delicately touched by a warm, soft tongue – I was going to cum that way after all, but then he found the growing little swollen nub of my clit with his lips, and focussed on that, squeezing gently on the cusp of his mouth as he brought a finger, then two, to my hole, circling it over and over, spreading my wetness then gently pushing inside me. I think I realized how much I was moaning now, and the entrancing effort to be quieter – the window was wide open – brought about a little mini climax, which could never be an end in itself but only a delightful harbinger for when I felt his cock enter my cunt.

As I lay back, gasping, he stood, and kept me limply on the bed just by some expert action of his lower arm, as he bent and stripped of his boxers. I watched him smell, lick my juices off his arm, and he leaned over me as I scrabbled up my bed to rest my head against the pillows, then followed me, spreading my legs with his hands as his hard chest pressed on mine. There was an unsexy pause while I hunted for a condom, but found it, and sat up, putting it on him myself (there’s a first time for everything), and my hands staying at his base, cupping, tickling his balls for moments, our mouths once more locked. He couldn’t stand it any more, and in rough passion he pushed me backwards, and our eyes were focussed only on each others as I guided his cock to my entrance, feeling his head maybe pulsating against my lips, and he smiled, and I smiled, and he pushed hard against me, filling me roundly in an instant.

We were much livelier than the last time. College yoga has left me a little flexibility yet, and over a few minutes as I lay back, with him thrusting inside me not fast, but hard, he gradually brought my legs up to be level with his head, until he was no longer lying on top of me, but almost upright, and I held my legs back for him, framing his body with mine as he grunted and we sweated together. The opening of my legs wide made me notice directly the action of his shaft round my lips, feel the movement not just inside me but almost tickling, at the very entrance, and in this position he made me cum a second time, still not that powerful but a long drawn out exhilaration, a gentle tingling and rush that lasted far longer than usual.

Suddenly I was sensitive, it hurt, and in worry I made him stop. But it couldn’t possibly be fair to leave it at that, and as he lay back on the bed beside me, I slipped down the sheets, watching him watch me as I found his cock without once looking at it, taking his full head, now faintly smelling of the condom as much as his body, in my mouth, trying to play with it with my tongue while moving my locked lips up and down his shaft, as my ex had with great patience tried show me. He groaned, lying back, and then I felt his hand on my hair, not controlling but rising and falling with my head, and I grinned, curling myself around his body until I felt him tense up, with gasps, his cock noticeably throbbing, his balls drawn up like a fuzzy drawstring bag underneath, and as slowly as I dared, with my spit as sufficient lube, I massaged, rubbed, stroked his cock-head, leaning in for little kisses before he spasmed, and holding his shaft tightly I tugged at him at a gentle pace, and at once with his roar of pleasure a great spurt came from the end, partly splashing my face, and maybe four or five littler ones that fell over my hands, adding to the slipperiness as I kept on slowly stroking him until he gasped “oh God stop” under his breath, and I leaned against him, my sticky arm across his cumflecked stomach.

We didn’t say anything for a few minutes, until I heard his stomach rumble at the same moment that my roommate opened the door to the apartment. With silent, conspiratorial laughter we picked our way through the living room grabbing clothes as we went while she was in the bathroom – I half hoped for, half dreaded, an encounter like this, and we dressed hurriedly on the landing – fortunately no one else was about, and the room had been too dim by this time for someone coming from the bright landing to see the mess of clothes we had made.

We shared burgers, having each spent a few minutes in the restaurant bathroom tidying ourselves more thoroughly. I can’t tell what our relationship is, yet; for the present it is delightfully new; not exactly risky but sneaking around to fuck is exciting. I’m seeing him again for more fun (I hope) in the next few days – and in the meanwhile, we’re agreed again that we can sleep with others too if we like, for the moment anyway. Presumably we’re moving towards the status of friends-with-benefits. It’s not something I’ve been part of before (how naïve of me). Perhaps he’s got another beneficial-friend – or an actual girlfriend even maybe? I hope he's not married – but as yet, I’m very eager to be his dirty little secret :P

No comments:

Post a Comment